Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Quick Trip to Vegas!!!


I am soooo-oooo-ooo tired, what with my aunt coming to live with me (more later). But I had PROMISED Celine I would get to Vegas for her 717th (and FINAL!) show.

How could I say no? Celine has been so good to me over the years. [That's her waving goodbye to me...I just love that girl!] But I told her, "Celine, I don't have much time! I have to make a flight to New York City tomorrow. My people are expecting me!" She said she understood.

I barely had time for a Belini and Brazilian wax at the Belagio!



But after Celine's show, I found myself on stage with the Fab Four. They say I have the voice of an angel, and I am inclined to agree, but I had promised Celine that as long as SHE was playing Vegas, I wouldn't open my golden throat. But now that her show was over...I could finally sing!

And I WAS singing, when a woman with fiendish red nails snatched me up to make me her own. "You must sing at my son's Bar Mitsvah!" My knees were weak, my head was spinning. How to escape?



John, Ringo, Paul! But my shouts fell on deaf ears. She stuffed me into her Vuitton travelling bag and made off with me!

But not for long. It is not for nothing that I was technical advisor to MacGyver all those years. I ESCAPED! But only by a strand of yarn! No matter. I live to travel another day. More from the Big Apple!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG! You know Celine?!?! PLEASE tell me you told that girl to eat a BISCUIT?!?!? DARN she is tooooo skinny!

While you are in New York, be sure to go to the Waldorf and take pics in front of the elevator doors, k?