Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm practically famous!


Excerpts from Autumn 2007 Art Doll Quarterly interview with Cordelia:

ADQ: You have been flattened by a car, hoisted up a flag pole, chased by dogs, and yet, you always bounce back. What’s your secret?

Cordelia: It helps that I’m filled with premium polyester fiberfill for maximum resiliency and loft. I mean, of course those things were traumatic, but frankly, I’m made of tougher stuff. You learn to pull yourself together (tip: have plenty of upholstery thread on hand), reinforce your joints and take a few turns in the dryer with a fluffy towel. Do that a couple of times and you’ll be good to go.


Note: Just about all photos of Cordelia are by her good pals Neva-Susan. See the adventure that started it all here.

1 comment:

Candy Schultz said...

Just saw Cordelia on Elaine's blog. She is wonderful. I will be watching her adventures. What a great idea and the 'will work for fiber' is genius.